You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great Physicians to join our exceptional team.
Bring your surgical practice to The Everett Clinic. The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located on the north side of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive and our low physician-turnover rates and high physician-satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
The Everett Clinic is recruiting for a full-time fellowship trained, surgical oncologist to join the General Surgery Department. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing and dynamic group that provides complex surgical care for north King and Snohomish counties.
The group maintains a 24/7 trauma and acute care surgery service based at a 501 bed regional medical center which provides ER coverage so the elective surgery department can focus on growing their practice. The medical center is a Level 2 trauma designated (WAC) trauma center, with 48 critical care beds staffed 24/7 with critical care physicians. The 76-bed Emergency department is the busiest in the state of Washington. This medical center provides more than 20, state of the art, brand new operating suites.
We are seeking a surgical oncologist to join our growing general and sub-specialty Surgery department. The ideal candidate will have an interest and experience in the full range of surgical oncology, including the management of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, breast, and other soft tissue tumors. Attendance at weekly multidisciplinary tumor conferences is mandatory and participation in a robust clinical trials program is highly encouraged. Applicants are expected to have completed an SSO approved surgical oncology fellowship and be board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Surgery.
The candidate will participate in the continued growth of a complex surgical practice that already supports fellowship trained colon and rectal surgeons, surgical oncologists, trauma and critical care surgeons, breast surgeons and minimally invasive surgeons. Salary is commensurate with training and experience, at or above AMGA regional standards. Call coverage is 1:7.
At The Everett Clinic you will experience:
- Coordinated care across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication with providers
- Epic EMR
- Variable and exciting patient care mix
- Patient focused environment
- Integrated practice unit: a collaborative care model facilitating disease management
- Above market compensation and benefits
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.