You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great physicians to join our exceptional team.
The Everett Clinic is looking for physicians trained in primary care, emergency or urgent care medicine for our Walk-In Clinic locations. When patients need prompt medical attention for non-life-threatening conditions, our Walk-In Clinic team provides convenient, high-quality, cost-effective medical care.
Walk-In Clinics are located at our Everett, Harbour Pointe, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Mill Creek, Silver Lake, Smokey Point, Snohomish and Stanwood locations. Most of our Walk-In Clinics are open seven days a week and weekday evenings, with select locations (Harbour Pointe, Lake Stevens, Mill Creek and Smokey Point) offering extended weekend hours as well. Physicians work flexible schedules, 12-13 shifts per month.
With our team, you will experience:
- Coordinated care across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication with providers
- Epic EMR
- Variable and exciting patient care mix
- Patient focused environment
- Integrated practice unit: a collaborative care model facilitating disease management
- Median income $285,000+
We offer above market compensation with comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, CME, medical, dental, vision, 401K with match and more!
The Everett Clinic | everettclinic.com
Founded in 1924, The Everett Clinic is a nationally recognized physician group known for providing high-quality healthcare services while lowering the overall cost of care. Our 500 providers in primary and specialty care at nine locations throughout Snohomish County care for more than 300,000 patients. Consistently named as a Fortune Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our staff and providers support the core value of doing what is right for each patient.
Who we are:
- Snohomish County’s premier healthcare provider since 1924
- 500 providers in over 40 medical specialties at nine locations throughout Snohomish County
- Patient-centered, high-quality, low cost
- Named a FORTUNE® magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2011, 2012 and 2013
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits & profit sharing
- Relocation bonuses
- Sign on bonuses
What we believe:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value; service, and quality.