Precepted continuity clinical rotations
- 4 days per week
- In precepted clinic the ARNP resident is partnered with an Everett Clinic provider (ARNP or MD/DO) who is available for consultation. Two days precepted by an ARNP / two days precepted by MD/DO
- 30 minutes daily
- Dedicated time each morning to discuss complex, complicated cases with assigned preceptor
- Two half day sessions per week
- Formal learning sessions on a variety of high risk/high volume health problems. Rotations may include: allergy, rheumatology, behavioral health, cardiology, dermatology, diabetes/endocrinology, ENT, gastroenterology, nephrology, neurology, gynecology, orthopedics, pediatrics, podiatry, pulmonary, radiology and urology.
- 50 minutes, 3 times a week
- Formal learning sessions that orderly and methodically review and further explore complex clinical challenges, allowing the resident to delve deeper into complex health issues.
|Pre AM session||Daily huddle||Daily huddle||Daily huddle||Daily huddle||Daily huddle|
|AM session||Precepted clinic||Precepted clinic||Precepted clinic||Precepted clinic||Specialty clinic|
|Brown Bag session||Didactic||Didactic||Didactic|
|PM session||Precepted clinic||Precepted clinic||Precepted clinic||Precepted clinic||Office/Charting|