Find the care you need right now, either by phone, in person or online
Appointments available for patients eligible to be vaccinated in Washington state.
Find care near you
The right care at the right time.
Get virtual care seven days a week
Visit with your doctor online by computer, smartphone or tablet.
Our goal is to make our Clinic spaces the safest place for you to get care. We are:
- Masking all teammates and patients
- Booking laboratory visits by appointment only
- Placing signs in our waiting areas to help you follow social distancing
- Limiting visitors
The Everett Clinic is following the Washington statewide order to wear masks in health care settings. Masks must be worn at all Everett Clinic locations. This is regardless of age, medical problem or vaccination status.OR
The Everett Clinic is focused on helping keep our patients and caregivers healthy and safe. We have an updated visitor policy at all clinical sites of care. It is:
- Two parents or guardians may visit the clinic with a minor or child.
- One adult and one caregiver may visit the clinic with an adult patient.
- Two adults or caregivers may visit with a patient with cognitive limitations (learning or thinking problems) or disability (a person who needs help going to visits).
- Two adults or caregivers may visit with a patient with physical limitations (someone who needs help going to visits).
- One sibling of a patient may visit with a parent or guardian with a minor child.
- No visitors with a fever, cough, or breathing problems.
- You may bring an interpreter with you.
Patients with visitors who don’t meet the policy above will be asked to have their visitors wait in the car. Thank you for your understanding.OR