Find the care you need right now, either by phone, in person or online
Appointments available for patients eligible to be vaccinated in Washington state.
Find care near you
The right care at the right time.
Get virtual care seven days a week
Visit with your doctor online by computer, smartphone or tablet.
Our goal is to make our Clinic spaces the safest place for you to get care. We are:
- Masking all teammates and patients
- Offering special hours for people 65+, or those who have high-risk medical problems (7 to 9 a.m.)
- Booking laboratory visits by appointment only
- Reducing the number of people on site by staggering appointments
- Placing signs in our waiting areas to help you follow social distancing
- Limiting visitors
- Keeping COVID-19 care and other in-person care separate
The Everett Clinic is following the statewide order to wear masks. Masks must be worn at all Everett Clinic locations. We will not give out mask exemption letters or waivers for any patient. This is regardless of age or medical problem.
Washington state has ordered that everyone must wear a face covering in:
- Indoor public spaces
- Outside public spaces, when you can’t physically distance from others (stay at least 6 feet away from others)
For flu or COVID-19 care and testing ONLY, you can visit:
- Gunderson Building (Everett)
- Smokey Point*
- Book a virtual visit. Call 1-425-257-1400.
If you have an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.
*Kaiser Medicare Advantage HMO and Commercial HMO are out of network in King County.
**Kaiser Core and Medicare Advantage HMO are out of network at Marysville and Smokey Point.OR
The Everett Clinic is focused on helping keep our patients and caregivers healthy and safe.
We have a policy limiting visitors at all clinical sites of care. It is:
- One parent or guardian may visit the clinic with a minor or child.
- One caregiver may visit with a patient with cognitive limitations (learning or thinking problems) or disability (a person who needs help going to visits).
- One caregiver may visit with a patient with physical limitations (someone who needs help going to visits).
- No brothers or sisters of a patient unless they have an appointment.
- No visitors with a fever, cough, or breathing problems.
You may bring an interpreter with you. Patients with visitors who don’t meet the policy above will be asked to have their visitors wait in the car. Thank you for your understanding.OR