A vasectomy is a simple in-office surgical procedure that prevents a man from impregnating a woman. It is a permanent form of birth control that blocks the tube (vas deferens) through which sperm pass. Having a vasectomy does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV/AIDS.
At The Everett Clinic, we offer no-scalpel vasectomy with involves a small puncture wound opening that heals within approximately two days. There is minimal post-op pain in the majority of cases.
Physicians listed here are open to vasectomy patients regardless if their practice is closed to new patients.
- Bellevue: Dr. Antony Egnal
- Harbour Pointe: Dr. Stephen Dahlberg & Dr. Chistopher Bibby
- Mill Creek: Dr. Brian Shull
- Marysville: Dr. Christopher Beard
- Silverlake: Dr. James Kim
- Stanwood: Dr. Mark Colombo
- Urology – Founders: Dr. Christopher Hempel, Dr. Jeong Yoon