With locations throughout Snohomish and King Counties, our Occupational Medicine specialists coordinate personalized care based on your individual needs and conditions. Unlike other community providers, we partner with you throughout the duration of your claim as your attending provider. We can help you:
- File your claim at your first appointment, whether your employer is state-funded (L&I), self-insured or federal workers compensation systems.
- Coordinate your ongoing care or provide a one-time consultation.
- Navigate the L&I system and pull together the resources you need.
- Be a liaison to your employer and L&I team regarding your claim.
- Assist to reopen your prior claim.
- Provide a rating for most Washington L&I covered conditions.
- Perform electro-diagnostic testing (EMG/NCV) as indicated by your condition.
The workers' compensation system can be complicated—we're here to help. Call 425-339-5489 to schedule.
Who to call
- Billing Questions: Call Customer Service 425-258-3900.
- Claims Questions: Douglas Nickels, Health Services Coordinator, call 425-317-3692.
- Medical Records: Call 425-339-5426, Fax: 425-339-5439