What to expect during your LASIK consultation:
- 2 - 3 hour dilated eye exam (most patient are fine to drive home by themselves with sunglasses)
- Topography measurements of your eyes
- Pachymetry (cornea thickness) measurement
- Dry eye assessment
- Review of you medical history and eye history
What to bring:
- Please bring your current contact lens box or prescription and your most current pair of glasses.
- Past eyeglass or contact lens records are also helpful, but not required. These will help us determine if your prescription is stable and you are a good refractive surgery candidate.
Contact lens patients: Please stay out of your contact lenses for two weeks prior to your consultation. This will help ensure the best measurements of your eyes for your consultation. Wearing contact lenses for many years may distort the natural shape of your eye.