Flu shots are available at any Everett Clinic Primary Care location Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 12 pm and 1 to 5 pm. No appointment is necessary. Vaccination is the best way to protect you and your family from illness.
Working late? Flu shots are available at any Everett Clinic Walk-In Clinic. Monday through Friday, 5 pm to close No appointment is necessary.
- A yearly flu vaccine is a first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses.
- Everyone ages 6 months and older should get vaccinated.
- Children younger than 6 months are at high risk of serious flu illness but are too young to be vaccinated. People who care for them should be vaccinated instead.
- Frequent hand-washing, covering coughs and staying home if ill also helps prevent the spread of flu.
- Vaccination of high-risk persons is especially important to decrease their risk of severe flu illness.