Patients say they appreciate the chance to get to know their provider before that first office visit by watching them on The Everett Clinic's provider videos. Clinic providers also give patients a little free advice in a second health and wellness video, often addressing a frequently asked health question. The Herald Business Journal wrote about the Clinic's videos in the article, "Clicking with your doctor" in 2014. Here are some of the Clinic's most viewed videos in 2014.
Our top two watched general topic videos in 2014 were:
- Walk-In Clinic Care at The Everett Clinic with Dr. James Lusk
- The Everett Clinic – A Great Place to Work
Videos by providers in Family Medicine (also Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine) at Smokey Point Medical Center were also most viewed. Here are our top four "Meet Your Provider" videos:
- Dr. Sidra Aslam, DO, Internal Medicine, Smokey Point, comes to the Clinic via Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and a residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. “I knew I wanted to be a doctor since I was a child, my aunt is a physician and I used to spend a lot of my summers in her office," she says in her video.
Her education topic video is on controlling diabetes.
- Sejal Graber, ARNP, Family Medicine, Smokey Point, comes to the Clinic via Boston College. “Once I started here, I was really amazed with how forward thinking the Clinic is. It just has a very innovative way of delivering health care to its patients.”
Her educational video is on weight loss.
- Dr. Sean McElhaney, MD, Family Medicine, comes to the Clinic via Michigan State University's College of Human Medicine and a family practice residency at Eisenhower Army Medical Center. "Most rewarding is the feedback I get from patients when a patient acknowledges something that I was able to do for them — that’s what keeps me going," he says in his video.
His educational video is on vasectomies.
- Dr. Jared Anderson, MD, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, comes to the Clinic via Ohio State University College of Medicine and a family medicine residency at the University of Washington and fellowship in Sports Medicine at MAX Sports Medicine, Columbus, Ohio. Board “We make a change or we work through an injury or an illness. We achieve a certain goal for the whole you," he says in his video.
His educational video is on starting an exercise program.