Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Pediatrics, mental health and pain management. Watch and learn about these and other medical topics from y our Everett Clinic providers in our latest educaitonal videos.
- Deformational plagiocephaly? Pediatrician Dr. Sarah Bergman Lewis explains how tummy time and other methods aid newborns in reducing flatness of the head.
- What are the clues to pediatric asthma? Tracy Whittaker, ARNP, says chronic coughing is one of the main symptoms of asthma.
- Find the positive. Negativity often surrounds our daily life. Watch Cary Peterson, LH discuss how finding five positive things a day can help you gain perspective and reduce feelings of negativity.
- Feeling tired? Lack of sleep can impair your abilities and lead to a decrease in health. Elizabeth Bielstein, ARNP shares three ways to sleep better.
- Depression and anxiety are common in children and adolescents. Dr. Bansal’s goal, help each patient become the best version of them possible and not to be held back or inhibited.
- Droopy eyelid? Dr. Shayesteh, oculoplastic surgeon discusses the procedure that raises or removes excess skin above the eye that aids to increase range of sight while offering cosmetic benefit.
- What are the common causes of heart failure? Dr. Wang discusses the causes and treatment options and warning signs of heart failure.
- What is pain management? Dr. Christopher Merifield discusses the evolution of pain management as an integrated and interdisciplinary approach to evaluating and caring for patients with chronic pain.
- Living with pain? Dr. Ng discusses how The Everett Clinic Comprehensive Pain Center works to establish multi-disciplinary pain management techniques to fit within your lifestyle.