Friday, December 4, 2015
Watch and learn about these and other medical topics from y our Everett Clinic providers in our latest educational videos.
- Think about it. Agnes Borjal, PT addresses how awareness and mindfulness of your body helps bring relief to chronic pain.
- Finding strength from grief. Cristin Cunnington, LICSW, explains how grief is something normal and natural you have to manage over time.
- What is ERCP? Dr. Dhavan Parikh discusses how this procedure explores diseases of the bile duct system and pancreas.
- Our goals are your goals. Physical therapist, Emily Wallingford, explains how to keep and stay motivated during rehab, physical therapy and exercise.
- Work = Health. Occupational medicine physician, Dr. Hee Yon Sohng, explains how employment impacts your well-being, including a decreased risk of depression.
- A better hip replacement? Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Mark Friedman, discusses direct anterior hip replacement.
- Total and partial knee replacements. Dr. Mark Friedman discusses innovative computer navigated and robotic assisted knee replacement surgeries.
- For a better quality of life. Podiatrist, Dr. Megan Wilder, discusses common causes for reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and how it can aid in a return to proper function.
- Urinary incontinence. Dr. Stephen Mock discusses the range of treatment options available from simple lifestyle adjustments to surgical intervention.
- Do's & Don'ts of car seats. Pediatrician, Dr. Susan Myers, explains current safety recommendations for infant, toddler and child car or booster seats.
- Tumor conference. Oncologist, Dr. Yoshio Inoue, says weekly 'conferences' are held with physicians throughout our area to discuss specific cutting-edge treatment options for patients.