Regular office hours may be impacted by COVID-19. Find where to seek care.
We are operating under social distancing guidelines in our clinics, ensuring that interaction between patients can happen at the recommended distance. We are creating extra measures for patients over the age of 65 and patients with chronic conditions. Visit us during priority access hours between 7 – 9 am.
- Monday-Thursday 7 am - 7 pm
- Friday 7 am - 5 pm Friday
Please note hours may vary by department and location. Please check with your provider’s office directly to confirm their hours.
Urgent Care Walk-In Clinics
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8 am to 5 pm.
- Find your Clinic.
Provider & Business Offices
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: 7 am - 1 pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic Holiday Hours:
- Easter Day: All open 9 am - 3 pm.
- Memorial Day: All open 9 am - 3 pm.
- Independence Day: All open 9 am - 3 pm.
- Labor Day: All open 9 am - 3 pm.
- Thanksgiving Day: Gunderson, Lake Stevens, Mill Creek, Shoreline, Smokey Point Walk-Ins open 9 am - 1 pm. All other Walk-In locations will be closed.
- Christmas Eve: All open 7 am - 1 pm.
- Christmas Day: Closed.
- New Year's Eve: All open 7 am - 5 pm.
- New Year's Day: All open 9 am - 3 pm.