The Bipolar Support Group is designed to help patients living with this challenging diagnosis to make meaningful connections with others and learn valuable self-care skills. Patients at any stage are welcome and encouraged to:
- Share ideas and experiences
- Benefit from mutual support and connections
- Develop tools for healthier living and self-care
Groups meets weekly:
- Tuesdays, 6 - 7 pm, in Everett at the Marina Village Center for Behavioral Health
- Wednesdays, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, in Everett at the Marina Village Center for Behavioral Health
Costs are covered in part by most insurance plans. Please contact your insurance provider for more information about plan coverage.