Our secure video visits bring care to you
With a video visit, you can meet with and see your doctor by using your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Seeing and talking with your primary care provider or specialist from the safety of your home
- Reducing your contact with germs and illnesses
- Having medicines sent to your pharmacy
- Getting quality care for common problems such as the flu, allergies and infections
- Saving time and effort since you don't have to drive to the clinic or take time off from work
If you are new to our clinic, review and agree to our financial agreement and notice of privacy practices.
Video visits and in-person visits are billed the same way. Contact your health insurance company for details.
MyChart video visits
All other patients (who don't go to the Bellingham location) will use MyChart for video visits. For the best experience, we suggest using Google Chrome.
You need an appointment for all MyChart video visits. To make an appointment and join your visit, follow these steps:
- Schedule an appointment through MyChart or call 1-425-257-1400
- About 15 minutes before your video visit, log in to MyChart and verify your information (medications, allergies, etc.)
- If you have the MyChart application, you can check in up to three days before the day of your appointment to verify your information (medications, allergies, etc.)
- Join your video visit