The Everett Clinic Foundation was established in 1994 by Clinic staff and physicians. Supported by staff and physician donations, its goal is to offer ongoing philanthropic support to charities in communities served by The Everett Clinic.
In 2019, the Foundation awarded $296,866 in grants to support the communities served by The Everett Clinic. Clinic staff and physicians donate to the Foundation to help area nonprofits succeed. Since its start, The Foundation has donated more than $6 million to charity.
The Everett Clinic Foundation is a 501(c)(3) exempt organization, tax identification #94-3214711. Donations may be tax-deductible to the extent provided by the law.
The Everett Clinic Foundation board of directors
The Foundation is administered by an independent board of directors who are responsible for the allocation of funds.
Ron Green, MD, President
Christopher Hempel, MD
Srilatha Shoroff, MD
Connie Wittren, Community Representative
Sheryl Espeseth, Recording Secretary
Grant applications, contributions and donations
For any questions, please contact The Everett Clinic Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any agency asking for funds must complete a grant application. To be considered, your organization must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) program. Grant requests must specify that the work benefits residents within Everett Clinic service areas.
All requests from organizations supporting local school districts must be submitted through the school district’s foundation for submission to The Everett Clinic Foundation.
Funds are allocated on a quarterly basis by The Everett Clinic Foundation Board.
Based on employee and provider survey results, preference is given to programs that involve direct human services. For example, family services, emergency food and shelter, youth programs and health services.OR
- Organization must have an active board of directors.
- Applications are restricted to one successful submission each year. If you're denied two applications in a year, we ask that you wait one year to reapply.
- In general, grants are to be expensed within one year, and without the expectation of further support.
- Preference is given to programs that involve direct human services. For example, family services, youth programs, emergency food and shelter, and health care.
- Typical grants range from $500 to $20,000.
Grants will not be considered for:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of handicap, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or creed
- Organizations outside communities served by The Everett Clinic
- Political candidates, organizations or committees
- Religious causes
Please limit your grant request to no more than three pages plus:
- Detailed project budget
- List of current board members, their affiliations and any other pertinent information
- Verification of tax-exempt status under Section 501(C)3 of the IRS code
- Current IRS Form W-9
- IRS Form 990 (if available)
Grant deadlines are March 1, June 1, September 1 and December 1. We will notify you by the 30th of the respective month about your request status.
Mail grant submissions to:
The Everett Clinic Foundation
3901 Hoyt Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Applications may also be emailed to: email@example.com.OR
We gratefully accept outside donations. To donate to The Foundation, please complete the Giving Back to Our Community donation card.
Return the card to The Everett Clinic Foundation with your donation. All donations go toward our general fund unless otherwise specified.OR