Staring at me with a look that could kill, Jenny argued every point. I didn’t even have a chance to finish my sentence before she started her...
Fall Sports Are Just Around the Corner
Now is a great time to get a jump on your child’s sports physical. Call your provider today to schedule an appointment.More information...
New Providers at The Everett Clinic
Welcome new providers: Sarah Bergman Lewis, MD, Jianfeng Cheng, MD, PhD, Yoshio Inoue, MD, Mary Kay Graves, ARNP, Supriya Kang, MD & Dean Myers, MSPT.View providers' bios...
Do You Suffer From Painful Neuropathy?
Ask about the new treatment we're offering. Calmare® Pain Therapy may work for you.More information...
Join Us at Our Physician Owned Clinic
We are currently looking for Oncology and Rheumatology providers to join our team.Learn more...
Walk-In Clinic Approximate Wait
For life-threatening emergencies such as active chest pain, please call 911.
8am-8pm: All Walk-In Clinics
9am-3pm: Gunderson, Marysville,
Snohomish & Stanwood
9am-8pm: Harbour Pointe, Lake Stevens,
Mill Creek & Smokey Point
Please note: Wait times are updated every 30 minutes during business hours only. Wait is approximate and subject to change without notice.
Dianne Kutzke, ARNP, a nurse practitioner with The Everett Clinic discusses most patients with asthma are treating only 30% of their symptoms, leaving 70% of the possible problem untreated. Watch video.