What we offer
Why make a career here?
There are many reasons to work with us, starting with our deep commitment to doing what's right for each patient. We're also:
- Physician-led, so you can have a voice in clinical management
- Passionate about quality, so you know you're giving patients the best care
- Driven to lower the cost of care because we know you are giving patients the best care
- Locally focused, regionally aligned and backed nationally, ensuring you of the support you need to serve your community
- Innovative, helping you lead the evolution of health care
Who we are
The Everett Clinic is part of Optum, a nationwide family of over 48,000 dedicated physicians working together to help people live their healthiest lives. We're known for our:
- Nationally recognized multispecialty physician group
- Complete, community-wide health care
- 600 primary and specialty employed providers
- 31 locations serving Skagit, Snohomish and King counties
- 900 primary and specialty affiliated providers in Western Washington
Primary care and urgent care career opportunities
Join us as we expand to offer quality health care throughout the Pacific Northwest. See why our team of more than 600 providers in primary and specialty care chose The Everett Clinic over other health care organizations.
Learn more about the communities we serve — from Bellevue to Anacortes.