Why make a career here?
- We do what is right for each patient.
- Physician-led so you can have a voice in clinical management.
- Passionate about quality so you know you are giving patients the best care.
- Driven to lower the cost of care because we know you are giving patients the best care.
- Locally focused, regionally aligned, and backed nationally so you can serve your community with the support you need.
- Innovative so you can lead the evolution of health care.
Who we are:
Part of Optum, a nationwide family of over 48,000 dedicated physicians working together to help people live their healthiest lives.
- Nationally recognized multi-specialty physician group
- Providing comprehensive, community-wide health care
- 600 primary and specialty employed providers
- 31 locations serving Skagit, Snohomish and King counties
- 900 primary and specialty affiliated providers in Western Washington
Primary care and urgent care moonlight opportunities
The Everett Clinic, part of Optum, is an innovative, collaborative and enthusiastic group of teammates with a passion for doing what is right for each patient. Join us as we expand to offer quality health care throughout the Pacific Northwest. See why our team of more than 600 providers in primary and specialty care chose The Everett Clinic over other health care organizations
Moonlighting opportunities are available in primary care and urgent care and offer:
- On-site physician mentorship
- Flexible shifts — weekdays, weekends and evenings
- Epic EMR
- Ability to make extra money while you complete your residency
The Everett Clinic offers providers excellent benefits, including medical and dental insurance, profit sharing, a 401(k) plan and continuing education.
Learn more about the communities we serve — from Bellevue to Anacortes.
Learn how we're working to make health care better for everyone.
Meet the team of physicians and dedicated administrators who lead The Everett Clinic.
We're partnering with other organizations to improve health care in Washington.