Urgent walk-in care
Visit our walk-in urgent care clinics for medical issues that need attention fast. These include urgent problems such as COVID-19 and flu symptoms.
Open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Kaiser Medicare Advantage HMO and Commercial HMO are out of network at the Shoreline location in King County.
Kaiser Core and Medicare Advantage HMO are out of network at the Marysville and Smokey Point locations in Snohomish County.
Walk-in clinic visits are billed as office visits, not as ER or urgent care center visits. Please check with your health insurance plan to find out how walk-in visits are covered.
Walk-in clinic or ER, what's the difference?
- Abdominal pain
- Cough or upper respiratory symptoms
- Ear or sinus pain
- Flu symptoms
- Foreign object in nose
- Minor burns and bruises
- Possible broken bones
- Rash or hives
- Scrapes and cuts
- Stings and bites
- Urinary symptoms
- Work-related injuries
Call 911 and seek emergency care for sudden or unexpected medical problems, like:
- Amputation of limbs or deep wounds with severe bleeding
- Chest pain (suspected heart attack or stroke)
- Inhaled smoke or chemical
- Major burns to the face or large areas of the body
- Physical or sexual assault
- Poisoning, overdoses and suicidal behavior
- Pregnancy problems over 20 weeks, including labor, bleeding, fluid leaks or the fetus has stopped moving
- Severe head injuries with loss of consciousness or new seizures
- Sudden confusion, weakness, dizziness, numbness, severe headache or difficulty speaking or breathing
- Vomiting blood
Walk-in clinic FAQs
It depends, and we’ll do our best to help you quickly. Typical waits are 15 minutes to an hour. Often, our walk-in clinics can see you faster than an emergency room. Schedule your spot or check the wait times before you go.OR
You’ll see one of our experts: a medical doctor, a nurse practitioner, a physician assistant or a doctor of osteopathic medicine. They have a great deal of skill and knowledge. Each one is devoted to making lives better through health and healing and doing what is right for each patient.OR
Check with your health plan for details and copay amounts. We bill urgent care visits as an office visit, not ER care. Walk-in clinic care tends to cost patients less than an ER visit.
Use our price sheet to view current prices for primary care and walk-in clinic services. This includes physician visits, preventive visits, preventive screenings and other services.OR
If you’re in severe pain, call 911. If you’re not, the walk-in-clinic might be faster, more helpful and less costly. Your health information from the visit can be shared with your primary care doctor and any specialists as needed.OR
No, you can seek urgent care in our walk-in clinics, even if you don’t have a primary care provider (PCP). If you don’t have a PCP, we think it’s important to find one. We are happy to help you do so. You want a doctor who knows you and your unique health care needs. Everyone is different. For the best health, find yourself a PCP for annual visits.OR
Walk-in clinic visits are billed as office visits, not as ER or urgent care center visits. Please check with your health plan to find out how walk-in visits are covered.OR
- Congestion or runny nose
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
- New loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
If you have a higher chance of becoming very sick with COVID-19, you may want to stay home and book a virtual walk-in clinic visit instead. Can you answer “yes” to any of these?
- Age 65 or older?
- Severely overweight?
- Have diabetes (whether you use insulin or not)?
- Have asthma (moderate or severe)?
- Have COPD, emphysema or other serious lung problem?
- Have a serious heart problem?
- Have kidney disease with dialysis?
- Have liver disease?
- Live in a nursing home or long-term care facility?
- Have problems with your immune system?
If you answered “yes,” think about booking a virtual visit. To book a virtual visit, call 1-425-257-1400.OR