The Everett Clinic was founded in 1924. We’re a nationally-recognized physician group known for offering high-quality health care services while lowering the overall cost of care. The Everett Clinic operates 30 care sites throughout King, Pierce, Skagit and Snohomish counties. Together, we care for more than 330,000 patients.
The Everett Clinic difference
We’re not just located around the corner, we live around the corner. That’s why you can trust us to give you the highest quality care for all your health care needs. Because to us treating you as a patient means treating you like a neighbor.
From family doctors to heart surgeons, we’re all seamlessly connected to your medical record and each other. When it comes to your care, you can be sure no information slips through the cracks. Our clinics, laboratories, X-ray and imaging facilities and outpatient surgery centers all work together as part of your locally-owned clinic.
Strong on our own, better together
The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic joined Optum in 2019. Optum is a nationwide family of doctors dedicated to connecting every aspect of health and health care and making it simpler. Together, we're making health care work better for everyone.
Our partnership with Optum means we’re able to expand our services and locations to offer even more services. As we grow, we'll keep on giving you top-quality care, just as we always have.
One of our goals is to serve more patients. And that means we'll keep on working with and accepting a wide range of health plans.
It also means The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic are working together across the Puget Sound to offer you personalized health care, close to where you live and work. As always, we're here to give you the care and support you need to live your healthiest life.
Our core values
The Everett Clinic has three core values that define our beliefs and guide our practices.
- We put the patient at the center of everything we do.
- We respect the uniqueness and the dignity of each patient with our words and unspoken acts.
- We speak openly and honestly with our patients.
- Our patients are partners in their care. We believe in their right to have a say in their care.
- We hold patient privacy in the highest regard.
- We protect the integrity of the patient record.
- We create a safe and healthy workplace for employees, visitors and patients.
- We create a workspace where employees can evolve and grow, both personally and professionally.
- We offer a space that’s free of harassment or discrimination in any form. Any person may respectfully speak up about any issue.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We hire the best individuals no matter the race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- We speak honestly, openly and fairly with everyone.
- We uphold the integrity of all business relationships. We strive to find and do away with conflicts of interest.
- We respect employee privacy. We strive to protect employees’ personal information.
- We help protect the earth by adopting behaviors that support stewardship of natural resources.
- We are focused on creating value for our patients. We deliver high-quality care and compassionate service while paying careful attention to cost.
- We strive to create a positive, healing space for each patient.
- We promote care that is safe, on-time, effective, efficient, fair and patient-focused.
- We are constantly learning so we can offer evidence-based care for our patients.
- We are devoted to reducing cost, and avoiding waste or unneeded care. We work to offer equally effective, lower-cost alternatives.
More about The Everett Clinic
We deliver care in a way that offers more value to patients.
Code of conduct
Report a concern.
We speak up for our patients.
Quality and safety
We provide a culture of safety.
We're here for your health
The Everett Clinic has been part of the community since 1910.