We’re proud to support our community through various programs that embody our core values of doing what’s right and offering value and service. We strongly believe in giving back to the community, which has supported us for more than 90 years.
We’re devoted to doing our part to help build viable communities, where our patients and employees live and work. We support programs and organizations that help make Puget Sound a better, healthier place to call home.
The Everett Clinic, part of Optum, is pleased to support the vital work of local nonprofit organizations as we work together to advance the health of our community. We support charitable organizations that align with our mission and vision.
Corporate sponsorships are primarily for fundraising events and programs. Capital campaigns and grant requests should be sent to The Everett Clinic Foundation.
Requests for sponsorship are reviewed quarterly.
Please submit your request no later than March 5, June 5, Sept. 5, or Dec. 5. Please plan ahead. We may not be able to consider requests outside of the quarterly review schedule.
We will consider supporting:
- Nonprofit health and/or human service organizations. Your organization must show a direct health or quality of life benefit.
- Organizations that offer services in our service area. National organization requests must be for local or regional events and must show local benefit.
- Organizations with a TEC representative that is active and/or on their board.
- Requests that fit within the annual budget.
We do not support:
- Religious, fraternal, political or labor organizations
- Individuals or individual endeavors
- Controversial products or services will not be considered
Unless approved, annual and/or automatic contributions will not be granted.
Annual requests must be submitted each year.
From time to time, we may consider donations to national or international disaster relief efforts that meet budget guidelines.