Convenient care at your fingertips
Get care for common health concerns when it's right for you through MyChart, your secure patient portal.
Virtual care is a convenient, cost-effective way to:
- Get care for common ailments with an e-visit.
- See a provider now via video visit for common health concerns, no appointment needed.
- See and talk with your primary care provider or specialist from the comfort and safety of your home.
Virtual care options
E-visits offer an easy way to get care through MyChart for basic concerns like coughs, COVID-19, urinary pain and pink eye.
On-demand video lets you get a video visit for common health concerns without an appointment. Sign in and wait for the next provider.
See and talk with your primary care provider or specialist from the comfort and safety of your home. Appointment required.
Other MyChart features
You can also use MyChart to:
- Communicate with your provider securely
- Request on-demand video visits
- Schedule video visits and in-person appointments
- Fill out registration forms before your in-person appointment
- Check-in upon arrival at your in-person appointment to skip the line
- See lab results
- Ask for prescription refills
Virtual care helps patients stay connected and get care that’s convenient, time-saving and accessible to those who need it most.– Everett Clinic patient
Mobile check-in and contactless arrivals
Tell the front desk when you arrive with Hello patient. Just select "I'm here" in MyChart on your device. You must complete eCheck-in first.