MyChart and appointments
With MyChart, you can make appointments, get medicine refills and see your test results.
How to make an appointment
To schedule an in-person or a virtual visit, sign in to your MyChart account. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up online. If you have questions about MyChart or want help signing up, call 1-425-258-3904.
This secure, online tool lets you see your health information, send messages and more.
If you're new to The Everett Clinic, click on new patient appointment.
Manage your care quickly and easily
Use MyChart to:
- Make appointments with primary care doctors and some specialists
- Send a secure message to your doctor’s office
- See your health care information and history, including vaccine records
- View upcoming and past visits, tests and results
- Keep track of your medicines and ask for refills
- Pay bills
You can access MyChart on your desktop or laptop computer. To use MyChart on a mobile device, start by getting the app.
Download the MyChart app