Personalized Care Team
To schedule a Personalized Care Team virtual care visit or to discuss your care options, call 425-304-8489.
Select the button below to enter your scheduled
virtual care appointment.
Personalized Care Team model
The Everett Clinic Personalized Care Team, practicing in Everett and Marysville, focuses on a specific group of patients needing extra support to achieve optimal health. The team is led by an extensivist physician, who is an internist or family medicine physician who provides comprehensive and coordinated care to patients with multiple complex medical issues.
The team includes a variety of providers who you will often see during one visit. The Personalized Care Team (PCT) will provide an outstanding patient experience with best in class quality while reducing the cost of care.
If you are eligible to be part of the PCT, you will be contacted by your Primary Care Provider.
Providers Who Are Part of your Team:
- Extensivists: Dr. Oswaldo Pereira, Dr. Emily Savage and Dr. Todd Gunderson
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP) in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- RNs and Medical Assistants
- Behavioral Health Practitioner
- Social Worker
- Health Coach – will do home visits
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Key Specialty Providers
How the Personalized Care Team Benefits You:
- All care is coordinated and team-focused
- Longer appointment times, seeing several providers per visit
- Dedicated behavioral health and social work
- Virtual medicine and home visits
- Likely to reduce medical expenses