To schedule a Urology virtual care visit or to discuss your care options, call 425-339-5443.
Select the button below to enter your scheduled
virtual care appointment.
Your Team: Board Certified or Eligible Urologists
We’re here to listen to your concerns, provide relief from discomfort or pain, and inform you about your treatment options - surgical and non-surgical - so that you can make your best decision. We provide diagnosis, surgical and medical treatment for urological conditions.
You may see us for help with:
- Voiding difficulties, urinary tract infections
- Kidney, ureteral and bladder stones (treatments include: shockwave or laser lithotripsy)
- Urinary incontinence
- Prostate enlargement (treatments include: Green light laser, Gyrus)
- Blood in the urine
We can also help you with:
- Erectile dysfunction
We care for people who have:
- Prostate cancer (treatments include: active surveillance, surgery, radiation, seed)
- Kidney tumors (treatments include: surveillance, surgery, cryoablation)
- Bladder tumor
- Testis tumor
We are experienced in advanced surgical techniques:
- Robotic surgery
- Urinary prosthesis for erection or incontinence issues
- Neurostimulator for severe urinary frequency or urgency
- Bladder Botox injection