Video visit appointments
To schedule an occupational medicine video visit or to talk about your care, log in to MyChart.
To enter your scheduled video visit appointment, select the button below.
Occupational medicine specializes in work-related injuries and illnesses. We have locations throughout Snohomish and King counties. Our specialists offer care based on your needs.
For most care, we offer video visits, so you can be seen quickly and safely during COVID-19. You can see your doctor through your computer, phone or tablet with a camera. New patients need to schedule an in-office visit.
Unlike other community providers, we partner with you until your claim process is completed.
- Help you file your claim at your first appointment, no matter who your employer is
- Offer one-time or ongoing care
- Find the resources you need from the Labor and Industries (L&I) system
- Reopen your earlier claims
- Help you get a rating for most Washington L&I-covered medical problems
- Help you get electro-diagnostic testing (EMG/NCV), if you need it
We have more than 500 doctors and other care team members in over 40 specialties. All of them get ongoing training on occupational medicine best practices. We work together to make sure your employees return to work as safely as possible.
We also work with the Department of Labor and Industries (L&I) to reduce disability and improve results.
Our health services coordinators offer these services:
- Answer questions and clarify communication with care team members
- Set appropriate return-to-work expectations with injured employees
- Review and design return-to-work opportunities
- Find L&I resources
We work closely with self-insured employers by hosting regular ongoing roundtable meetings and offering one point of contact.
Please join us for the next self-insured employer roundtable. We talk about general issues and answer questions about your injured workers’ care within The Everett Clinic.
To learn more about the self-insured employer roundtable, call our clinical practice manager at 1-425-317-3629.OR