Many people have mental health concerns at some point in their lives. But if this affects your overall quality of life, it’s good to get help. Our behavioral health experts will work with you to uncover the source of your concern and help you feel better.
We’ve made some changes to how we handle referrals and insurance:
- Right now, we're only accepting new behavioral health patients with referrals from Everett Clinic and Polyclinic primary care, ob/gyn and pulmonary (lung care) providers.
- Behavioral health is closed to new patients with Original Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare.
First, you’ll meet with one of our providers who will help create a care plan just for you. Our goal is to give you help with troubling symptoms as quickly as possible. We build on the strength and coping resources of each person and family member.
We believe that many problems can be resolved by short-term, results-oriented counseling. We also offer many skill-building workshops and emotionally supportive groups.
We offer a full range of services, including counseling and care for:
- ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Anger management
- Anxiety (worrying more than normal)
- Child behavior and school problems
- Depression (feeling overwhelmed or sad over a long period of time)
- Grief and loss
- Health issues
- Life transitions
- Low self-esteem
- Marriage and family concerns
- Stress and insomnia
- Work problems
We also work closely with our psychiatry team to help with your medications.OR
It’s normal for children to have challenges. But normal problems can turn into ongoing struggles that affect every part of your child's life. We offer both short- and long-term care to help your child overcome these challenges.
Signs that your child needs professional support:
- Won’t go to school
- Getting into trouble at school
- Disorganized or does poorly at school
- Being teased or bullied
- Trouble making or keeping friends
- Overly angry
- Won’t follow rules or ignores you
- Grouchy or withdrawn from family and friends
Parents are welcome to join their children in treatment sessions.OR