Video visit appointments
To schedule a dermatology video visit or to talk about your care, log in to MyChart.
To enter your scheduled video visit appointment, select the button below.
Our skin care specialists know how to care for many medical problems with your skin, hair and nails. They see patients in:
- Mill Creek
- Smokey Point
Skin problems include skin cancers, which affect about one in five Americans at some point in their lives. While we can remove some skin cancers fairly easily, others can be life-threatening and need more medical help.
We offer full-body skin checks to look for skin cancer. We also offer specialized services, such as Mohs surgery, to remove skin cancer cells.
We also care for non-cancerous skin problems, such as:
- Eczema (dry, itchy skin) and psoriasis (dry, flaky skin)
We also offer these services:
- Patch testing to help find out if you have contact dermatitis (itchy, irritated skin)
- Cosmetic skin procedures, such as botulinum toxin, Botox and fillers, such as JUVÈDERM® and Restylane®
- Full-body skin exams to check for skin cancer
- In-office operations to remove skin cancer cells and non-cancerous skin sores
- Reviewing and removing moles, and taking small samples of skin to test for cancer cells
- Photodynamic therapy, or PDT, to help care for skin cancer
Your first visit to dermatology
We'll mail a new patient form to you before your first visit with us. Please fill it out and bring it with you to your appointment. We'll call you two days before your appointment to remind you about your visit.
Please have your specialty copay with you when you check in for your appointment. You can also check in fast by using our kiosks.OR
At your first visit, we'll talk about skin care treatments you've had in the past. We'll also talk about how our team can help you. Depending on your issues, you may need to come back for a follow-up visit.
If you have several skin concerns, you may need to talk about them in order of importance. This is just in case we can't get to all of them during one visit.
Procedures such as surgeries, cyst removals and some biopsies are usually not done the same day. After your first visit, you may need to make another appointment for these types of procedures.OR
Children with medical problems that affect the skin, hair or nails can see a pediatric dermatologist at our Everett, Shoreline and Woodinville locations. Our pediatric dermatologists can figure out what's wrong and care for children, including newborns and infants.
Our providers can help your child with:
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Atopic dermatitis (also called eczema)
- Psoriasis (dry, flaky skin)
- Vitiligo (loss of skin pigment, or color)
- Birthmarks (moles you’re born with), including port-wine stains and hemangiomas (red birthmarks that show up at birth or soon after)
- Contact dermatitis (having itchy, red, sore or swollen skin after touching something that causes an allergic reaction)
- Skin infections such as warts, molluscum (bumps from viral infections) and impetigo (sores from bacterial infections)
Call us at 1-425-339-5417 to learn more.OR