Our surgeons complete more than 20,000 procedures each year. They specialize in the areas listed below and work as a team with your primary care provider and other specialists. Outpatient surgeries are done at our Kemp Surgery Center.
Our surgeons specialize in procedures related to:
- Ear, nose and throat
- GI endoscopy, or when a doctor uses a device on a long thin tube to see inside the body, for example in the colon, stomach or esophagus (the part of the body that connects the throat and stomach)
- Gynecology (female reproductive system)
- Pain care
- Ophthalmology (eye disorders and diseases)
- Orthopedics (bone and muscle problems, including in the knees and shoulders)
- Urology or care for the urinary system (male and female) and the male reproductive system
Monitors in waiting room
We use a surgery record-keeping system that keeps friends and family updated every step of the way. While in the waiting room, a monitor (a machine that keeps track of patient changes) tells them about your status and when visitors are welcome.